- Beer/wine/water/soft drinks – Particularly wine if that is you tipple.
- Nibbles – crisps, crystalised dried fruit, Pringles etc.
- Torch – There is very little or no light after dark. Only the stars and moon.
- Towel – Hand towel supplied by the camp.
- Insect repellent – Not sure if the insect army is awake yet. Best be prepared.
- Toilet paper – you never know when……….!!!!
- Home comforts – There is no shop near so bring chocolate, favourite drink, biscuits, etc. No night raids on the camp kitchen as happened at Harbourne Hall!!!!!
If you can bring some,
- Balls of all sizes, for football, volley ball, basket ball, golf.
- DVD’s of recent films – to show at conference or swap
- Cards – for cannaster, bridge, snap
- Board games – chess, draughts, back gammon
- Soduku grids – for a competition.
- Musical instruments you can play – guitar, trumpet. Nice to hear live music.
- Bow and arrows – archer competition.
- Good books – lots of places to sit on your own and read a good book but also the conference is a good book swap opportunity.
- Any thing else that comes to mind
We can organise impromptu competitions, depending on your mood, one on one or SL v Health AND Education.